The Cordata Neighborhood is in the northern area of the City and was formed in 2010 when the Meridian and Guide Meridian/Cordata Neighborhoods were reestablished to work around the area’s changing character, environment and demographics. Such as the increase in residents, the presence of Whatcom Community College, and an increase in businesses along Cordata Parkway.
The Cordata Neighborhood is located very closely to Bellis Fair Mall as well as several commercial businesses and the Cordata bus station, making it an ideal neighborhood for those that want to use the Whatcom bus line as their method of transportation. Cordata is a booming area, thriving with local businesses and restaurants, while still preserving the character and qualities of the neighborhood.
- Western Washington University
- Bellingham Technical College
- Whatcom Community College
- Bellingham School District has 22 public schools, for more information, visit http://bellinghamschools.org/
Semi Boring Facts About Cordata:
- Median Home Price: $278,000