Whatcom Falls neighborhood is home to over 2,000 Bellingham residents. Most of the buildings in the Whatcom Falls neighborhood are residential homes, though there are large portions of undeveloped land at the southern and eastern parts of the neighborhood, creating a beautiful green neighborhood.
Bayview Cemetery, Whatcom Falls Park, and Kulshan Middle School are the only publicly owned portions of the Whatcom Falls neighborhood. Bloedel-Donovan Park is easily accessed by the neighborhood and features many recreational activities for the whole family. The City and County has also preserved 60 acres for future parks and trailheads at the end of Birch Street, known as “Lookout Mountain”, so this neighborhood has lots more potential than it already has.
- Western Washington University
- Bellingham Technical College
- Whatcom Community College
- Bellingham School District has 22 public schools, for more information, visit http://bellinghamschools.org/
Semi Boring Facts About Whatcom Falls:
- Population: 2,442
- Median Home Price: $392,462
- Median Family Income: $67,579
- Number of Households: 933
See all Whatcom Falls Homes For Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.